Family-Based Immigration

Family-based immigration can reunite spouses, parents, children and siblings in the United States after years of living apart from each other. Similarly, it can be used to bring a fiancée to the United States. This firm handles all types of family-based cases. We know family unity is important to you and we will be with you every step of the way.

Many individuals can qualify for permanent residence (a green card) based on their marriage to a U.S. citizen or to a lawful permanent resident. Depending on the facts of the case, the paperwork may be processed in the U.S. (“adjustment of status”) or overseas (“consular processing”). This firm handles both types of cases. We can also handle the removal of the conditions on your residence, which applies if your received your green card while still in the first two years of your marriage.